Do you think you have what it takes to represent the Red, White and Blue on and off the ice? If so, WE WANT YOU!
We are currently accepting Player Intent forms for the 2017 Team USA to compete at the 2017 WRC in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada.
Your 2017 Team USA coaches are Phyllis Sadoway and Beth Veal.
If you are interested in playing with Team USA, please read the requirements below:
- American Citizen, played for Team USA previously, work or student in USA
- Parent(s), grandparent(s) are/were American citizens.
- Specific commitment to help develop ringette in the USA this year (if 1 or 2 do not apply)
- The 2017 World Ringette Championship (WRC) is in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada from Monday, November 27/17 to Sunday, December 3/17.
- Team USA players should plan to arrive Friday, November 24 for a training camp in the Toronto area prior to WRC, including practices and an exhibition game. Details will be finalized once final team selections have been made.
Please consider your availability for the following:
- WRC from November 24, 2017 – December 3, 2017
- Selection/Tournament: April 28-30/17 in Bay City Area, Michigan (DEADLINE FOR THIS IS JANUARY 28)
- Final Selection/Training Camp, July 28-30/17(Location TBD)
- Games in Ontario, October 13-15/17
Players are responsible for their own transportation to the all training and competitions. REMINDER: Team USA is an unfunded organization and players are responsible for covering their own costs. Players should expect to pay approximately $2,000 for the entire experience to cover registration fees, ice costs, accommodations, meals and uniforms. Fundraising is strongly encouraged.
If you are eligible to play for Team USA and are interested in trying out, please fill out the below 2017 WRC Team USA Intent to Play Form and return to us ASAP.
Additionally, if you are interested in learning more about ringette (hockey players welcome) and attending an on-ice session to see if Team USA could be for you (skates available in Bay City, MI and Philadelphia, PA regions), please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
If you think you have what it takes, we want you at tryouts!
2017 Team USA :Intent to Play Form
2017 WRC Team USA Intent to Play Form.pdf
Size : 452.02 Kb
Type : pdf